The UWF Historic Trust operates several venues, each boasting awe inspiring environments for any gathering. Just as sharing our history includes making these spaces available to the public for special events, preserving our history includes protecting these valuable community assets.
The UWF Historic Trust remains committed to providing you with an exceptional experience. We thank you for choosing to make your own history in Historic Pensacola.
Historic Pensacola manages the following venues that can be rented for events: the Barkley House, Old Christ Church, the Museum of Commerce, Voices of Pensacola, the Pensacola Museum of Art, Museum Plaza, Fountain Park, and the Trader Jon's Exhibit in the Pensacola Museum of History. Additional information about each of these venues and pricing can be found on the individual venue page. To request a site visit, check availability, or start the rental process, please contact our Events Coordinator:
- Office Phone Number: 850.595.5985 x107
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NEW Text Only Number: 844.650.1659
Try our new text message only number. This number does not include a voice line for phone calls. Text the following keywords for more information:
- INFO: general information about our venues and a link to our venue guide
- TOUR: To schedule a walk-through of our venues
- AVAIL: To check a venue's availability. Please include the venue name, date, and year
- EMERGENCY: For issues or emergencies with an event happening within the current 24-48 hour period
Disclaimer: By texting, you agree to receive text messages, reminder messages, automated messages, and promotional messages. This agreement is not a condition of any purchase. Messaging and data rates may apply. You can text STOP to end or HELP for help.
Frequently Asked Questions:
The following FAQs apply to all of our rentable venues. Additional information on each venue's rules and requirements can be found in the venue rental agreement.