Pensacola Children's Museum
The first floor Party Central room, in which storytelling and special activities are held, is available as a venue for private birthday parties.
The first floor Discovery Gallery will be closed due to school tours and private birthday parties on these dates. Patrons are invited to tour the second floor during these times.
- Sunday, November 12 closed at 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 15 closed until 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, November 16 closed until 11:00 a.m.
- Saturday, November 18 closed from 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 28 closed until 11:30 a.m.
This hands-on exploration of Pensacola history is geared for children age 10 and younger. The first floor Discovery Gallery recreates colonial life in Pensacola. The second floor explores Pensacola’s military, maritime, industrial, multicultural, Native American and Civil War history. Plenty of play area is located on each floor. Our museum store, located on the first floor, is the go-to place for children's books and toys including Historic Pensacola branded wooden toys from Melissa and Doug.