Pensacola Children's Museum
|Tuesday||10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Friday||10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
The first floor Party Central room, in which storytelling and special activities are held, is available as a venue for private birthday parties.
The 1st Floor Discovery Gallery will be closed due to school tours and private birthday parties on these dates. Patrons are invited to tour the 2nd floor during these times.
- April 4, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- April 11, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- April 12, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. -11:30 a.m.
- April 18, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- April 19, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- April 20, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- April 21, 2018 from 10:30 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- April 22, 2018 from 2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- April 28, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- April 29, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
This hands-on exploration of Pensacola history is geared for children age 10 and younger. The first floor Discovery Gallery recreates colonial life in Pensacola. The second floor explores Pensacola’s military, maritime, industrial, multicultural, Native American and Civil War history. Plenty of play area is located on each floor. Our museum store, located on the first floor, is the go-to place for children's books and toys including Historic Pensacola branded wooden toys from Melissa and Doug.