Museum from Home
Self guided museums in Historic Pensacola Village and the Wentworth Museum Open
THE PENSACOLA CHILDREN'S MUSEUM AND THE DORR HOUSE ARE CLOSED AT THIS TIME.
If you need assistance, please email email@example.com for fastest response. Onsite staff are limited due to COVID 19 social distancing protocols; therefore, phone calls may not be answered immediately.
PLEASE NOTE: VISITORS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS
The safety of our visitors and staff is the utmost importance to us; therefore, we offer timed tickets from 10:00-1:00 and 1:00-4:00 on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
We are operating at 50% capacity at all locations. In order to ensure the social distancing guidelines, we have online timed tickets from 10:00-1:00 and 1:00-4:00 on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
Our unified tickets are good for all open museums in the complex including the Museum of Commerce, the Museum of Industry, the Julee Cottage, Old Christ Church, and the John Appleyard Storytelling Cottage in Historic Pensacola Village; the Wentworth Museum, and the Pensacola Museum of Art.
Now available, the 1920s Tour though the Lear/Rocheblave House at 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. is included with admission, but you must also register for the 1920s Tour as space is limited to 10 people.
PENSACOLA CHILDREN'S MUSEUM IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC.
Members need to also register for a timed ticket prior to visiting the museums to ensure entrance capacity is maintained. Member discount is automatic when you log into your account. Please search by your last name and choose the corrrect account if you do not know your member login. If you need assistance logging into your account, email Wendi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Pensacola Children's Museum educator is creating fun At Home Projects to download and do with your children.
- Downloadable Project 1: PCM Activity 1: Oobleck
- Downloadable Project 2: PCM Activity 2
- Downloadable Project 3: PCM Activity 3
- Downloadable Project 4: PCM Activity 4
- Downloadable Project 5: PCM Activity 5
- Downloadable Project 6: PCM Activity 6
- Downloadable Project 7: PCM Activity 7
- Downloadable Project 8: PCM Activity 8
- Downloadable Project 9: PCM Activity 9
- Downloadable Project 10: PCM Activity 10
- Downloadable Project 11: PCM Activity 11
- Downloadable Project 12: PCM Activity 12
- Downloadable Project 13: PCM Activity 13
- Downloadable Project 14: PCM Activity 14
- Downloadable Project 15: PCM Activity 15
- Downloadable Project 16: PCM Activity 16
- Downloadable Project 17: PCM Activity 17
- Downloadable Project 18: PCM Activity 18
- Downloadable Project 19: PCM Activity 19
- Downloadable Project 20: PCM Activity 20
Calling all future museum curators! Check out 5 Fun At-Home Make-a-Museum activities for Kids
Create a COVID-19 Journal for Kids while you are at home. Don't forget to share with our Archives so that children in the future can see what it was like to be a child of 2020.
Download and color PCM Coloring Sheets
Watch our social media for daily updates.
Follow us on:
Take a Virtual Tour
VEX Views, our Historic Pensacola blog
Historic Pensacola employs student workers as our Visitor Experience Associates. During our closure, many of these front line staff are writing blog posts sharing their experiences of working in Historic Pensacola. Read our blog today.
Now more than ever, Historic Pensacola appreciates the support of our members. Join today and help us keep Pensacola history alive!