Treetop Birthday Parties
Celebrate your birthday at Arcadia Mill! The Treetop Classroom is available Saturdays and Sundays, for up to 24 children!
- Saturdays and Sundays, 2 hour time block (this includes your set-up and clean-up time)
- Exclusive use of the Treetop Classroom
- Birthday child video presentation during the party
- 6 six-foot tables and chairs
- 1 seven-foot countertop with sink
You provide the cake, decorations, and invitations. We provide the fun space!
- $50 refundable deposit
- $100 party fee for 2 hours on Saturdays, $140 for 2 hours on Sundays
- Additional time available at $25 for 30 extra minutes or $50 for additional 60 minutes
If you are interested in booking a private birthday party, please email Arcadia Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meetings and Private Events
Our classroom and exhibit are available to rent for meetings, team-building sessions, and small parties
- Available 7 days a week
- 6 six-foot tables and 50 chairs
- 1 seven-foot countertop with sink in classroom
- $50 refundable deposit, 50% payment due upon booking, plus 7% sales tax on all fees
- Monday- Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm: $25 per hour (classroom only)
- Monday- Friday after 4:30 pm: $50 per hour (classroom and exhibit)
- Saturday 8 am to 4:30 pm: $50 per hour (classroom only)
- Saturday after 4:30 pm and Sundays: $70 per hour (classroom and exhibit)
- 3 hour minimum required for Monday- Saturday rentals after 4:30 pm, and for all Sunday events.
Download our Guidelines and Fees for Arcadia Visitor’s Center Rental.
If you are interested in booking our classroom, please email Arcadia Staff at email@example.com.
Our classroom is available during operating hours (Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) free of charge for non-profit organizations and groups. If you are interested in using the classroom, please email Arcadia Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rental options are in progress, we look forward to hosting your event in the future!