Pensacola Children's Museum - Information and Calendar
The Pensacola Children's Museum
The Pensacola Children's Museum is located in the Arbona Building at 115 East Zaragoza Street.
The Pensacola Children's Museum is on Zaragoza Street, directly behind the Pensacola Cultural Center, between Jefferson and Tarragona Streets. Look for the yellow building with green trim in the middle of the block.
Admission: $3.00/per person over 12 months
Open Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 a.m until 4:00 p.m.
Pensacola Children's Museum at a Glance for more information.
Come play in Pensacola's 450 years of history at the Pensacola Children's Museum, a historical museum geared for kids.
Two floors of hands-on learning fun. Phase 1 is complete on the first floor. Visit the Panton Trading Post, the Lavalle Cottage, the Fort, the Native American Village, the Kiddie Corral, or sail away on the Galveston. Geared for up to 9 years old.
The second floor houses artifacts of Pensacola history geared for older children and adults, but also offers a train set, building blocks, a reading nook where parents can read to their children,and dress up clothes for the younger ages as well. The Pensacola Children's Museum was designed to have interactive, imaginative, and educational play for all ages in the setting of a historical museum. Visitors can visit Pensacola's Maritime and Lumber Industries, explore our Military History, experience Native American ways, and learn about the Multicultural History of Pensacola.
Pensacola Children's Museum Discovery Gallery Closures:
The Pensacola Children's Museum's “Discovery Gallery” will be closed to the public during educational tours and birthday parties. All other interactive galleries, located on the second floor, will remain open to the public. For more information or to schedule a tour or birthday party, contact Jim McMillen, Educational and Private Tour Coordinator at 850.595.5985 ext. 112 or email email@example.com.
Discovery Gallery closed dates and times:
(Please note that the second floor galleries are still open to the public)
- May 18 from 10:00 until 11:30
- May 25 from 10:00 until 11:30
- May 25 from 12:30 until 3:00
- June 6 from 10:00 until 11:30
- June 8 from 12:30 until 4:00
- June 15 from 10:00 until 12:00
- June 18 from 11:30 until 1:30
- June 22 from 2:30 until 4:00
- June 26 from 10:00 until 11:30
- June 28 from 10:00 until 11:30
- July 9 from 10:00 until 11:30
- July 10 from 10:00 until 11:30
- July 12 from 10:00 until 11:30
- July 16 from 12:00 until 2:00
- July 20 from 1:30 until 4:00
- July 23 from 10:00 until 11:30
For more information on birthday parties.
Hall of Celebrities Schedule
The Hall of Celebrities programs are free in Party Central in the Pensacola Children's Museum. Shows are at 11:00 and 2:00 on dates listed. To visit the exhibits, admission is $3.00 per person.
- July 13 Seashell the Beachcomber
- August 10 Grumpy the Buffalo
- September 21 Johnny Appleseed
- October 12 Pirate Brown Boot Salty Dog
- November 23 Wattle the Turkey with Cousin Wabble
- December 14 The Grinch
- January 18 Treble the Tiger
- February 8 The Big Bad Wolf
- March 1 The Cat in the Hat
- April 19 Legato the Leprechaun
- May 17 Drone the Dinosaur with Fermata, his little best friend dinosaur
- June 28 Sammy the Slimy Snake
Historic Pensacola Village Open House Character Visits
Come meet Skippy the Mouse on Saturday, June 1, 2013. He will be exploring all the fun activities during our annual Open House. And mark your calendar for June 7, 2014 for Climmie the Clown who will be visiting during our 2014 annual open house.
Grandma Jenkins Story Tyme
Thanks to everyone who joined us for Grandma Jenkins today. The next Story Tyme will be announced soon.
Pensacola Children's Museum
Promote Your Page Too